Visual storytelling with medical animation
When it comes to illustrating mechanism of action and mechanism of disease, medical animation is the gold standard in the pharmaceutical and biotech industry. Sometimes you might just need eye candy to grab attention at a (virtual) booth. But in most cases, the primary objective is helping your audience understand complex science. You need to educate and inspire. You want more than superficially appealing visuals. You need animation that brings your story to life and brings your message home to the audience.
The right type of animation for your needs
We combine all these advantages in our various types of medical animation. We use stylistic elements such as 3D animation and 2D infographics in a meaningful way that makes sense for the intended communication goal. At the end of each project, our customers receive editable files—a clean feed of the video with an editable AfterEffects file—to ensure easy localization of our materials.
- 2D and 3D elements are moved across the screen
- Effective entry into scientific communication
- Visual language that focuses on the essentials
- Meaningful combination of 3D animation and 2D infographic elements
- Clear and modern visual language
- Ideal way to tell a complex yet visually appealing story
- Appealing 3D animation for maximum visual impact
- Eye-catcher for (virtual) congress booths
- Cutting edge animation to impress audiences
- 2D/3D animation in combination with other elements (e.g., interviews)
- Your individual mix tailored to your story
- Real footage or stock material
The workflow of a medical animation project
With all the necessary resources in-house, CAST PHARMA has a workflow optimized for medical animation. We produce tailor-made animated films using a myriad of styles, covering a wide range of therapeutic areas, and deliverable in any format required.